Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yes

Several years ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to review Patch Adam's book Gesundheit. For those of you who have watched the movie Patch Adams with Robin Williams, and believed it was fiction or at the very least enhanced non-fiction, I suggest you read the book. This man really does embrace joy.

I was thrilled when I received a personal response to my review and to the Enhancing Joy issue of the publication I was then editing. In his response, he encouraged me to continue to spread joy.

Today, I am saying yes to that. I am saying yes to joy for myself. I am saying yes to life and love.

What about you? Are you ready to embrace joy?

Take it. It is yours. It is just a matter of saying yes.


1 comment:

  1. This post reminds me of Yes, Man. It was a better movie than I thought it was going to be, rather funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.