Friday, April 27, 2012

Xeriscaping

I guess it is no secret after yesterday's post life has not been easy for me lately. I have to say, I am a great believer in tending your own garden, being positive and making your life work.

So what does that have to do with today's topic? And I am sure some of you might even be asking what exactly is xeriscaping.

Xeriscaping is a gardening method used to minimize water usage. It is especially valuable in drought-stricken areas. So, what does that have to do with my blog?

Well, it seems I have a bit of a spiritual drought, but that does not mean I need to stop tending my inner garden. I can still make it beautiful and encourage it to grow.

We do what we can with the resources we have.

So I will bloom. I really can. It is matter of xeriscaping.


3 comments:

  1. That's a great X word, and perfect interpretation too! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I am up to my ears in things this month, but I hope to carve out some time next month and read some more blogs. You are on my list.

      Delete
  2. That is a great X word. Good idea. Hope that you are able to flourish with the xeriscaping for yourself. Right that we do what we can with what we have available.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.